View Single Post
Old 21-01-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Everything you want to know about Swinger Cruises

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart8 View Post
Interesting thread @angmolover! Up yr points!

I would love to try this out some time. Unfortunately my FBs are married with kids so it’s a bit difficult for them to commit to something like this. It’s soooo different from just taking the day or the afternoon off to fuck our brains out in a hotel. LOL!

I’m a lover of angmo and asian pussies in any shape. But not as keen on large fake titties that look like they can be personal floatation devices in the pool. But with so much variety on these cruise ships, it certainly whets my appetite!
Thank you for upping my points. LOL. Yes, a hotel party is nothing like a cruise. Its definitely a longer time commitment, and also monetary affordability, but in my experience, worth it. I think its more the liberating nature of a cruise, and the fact you can pretty much do anything u want on it versus a hotel room party. For example, you can't walk around the hotel pool naked, or eat or drink in the nude at the pool. But you can can do that on a swinger cruise, and more.

Since there are usually over 1200 couples on these cruises, with some cruises going to the 2000 couple mark, u for sure will have a great variety of women. If you have an attractive female partner, it makes it easier to play with attractive women who are part of a couple. Fake or real tits are all the same to me. Fake ones are heavier, that's all. The personality of the couple and whether you and your partner gel with them or not is, usually for me, the main determinant. Not whether their tits are fake or not, nor whether they are slim or have a hard butt, etc. That is secondary to my requirements.

My partner and I once met up with a mix race couple. The guy was white, but the wife was a black lady. Your typical black lady with the big tits, corn roll hair, big butt, etc. Its normally not my first preference to play with a black lady, but my partner likes angmo cocks. But when we sat down and talked with them, we hit it off right away. Laughing and chatting like old friends. So, the 4 of us ended up in bed, and I swear, that woman could suck a golf ball thru a straw. Her oral skills were fantastic and she loved to give head. I really had to remove her from my crotch, just so I could fuck her. We had a great time. The point being is that I don't really get hung up on their physical attributes.