View Single Post
Old 19-08-2021, 02:19 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you miss all your ex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
Man ... Your words carry the weight of experience and wisdom. Would love to trade stories with you over a drink. Myself just ended a 10 year relationship that was emotionally deeper than my own sexless marriage. She cheated but who am I to throw the first stone. Life truly is complicated
I can tell you stories man...love deep, hurt big. We did alot of stuff to each other to, she cheated and I cheated back. But, the passion and intensity, has never been visited in all my relationships after

its funny but 2 decades later, I swear she still misses me. I don't know how I know, but I just do. And when we lived together, we tested this "connection" and it was uncanny. And its only this girl

in fact, at one point, I really wanted to step away, went to a psychic to told me it was meant to fulfil a romance from another lifetime. I didn't believe it, till she told me something else about us, and a few days later, it came true.

maybe in another lifetime

二百年後在一起
應該不怕旁人不服氣
團圓或者晚了廿個十年 仍然未捨棄
換個時代在一起
等荊棘滿途全枯死
這盼望很悠長
亦決心等到尾 等得起

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment