View Single Post
Old 22-07-2009, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

I like to make a confession. I was introverted n shy in my younger yrs (18-20). Whenever I saw a chio gal I would blush n freeze up. This shyness was probably part nature n part nurture. Fortunately, my libido was so strong that I did manage to bonk a few chio gals from from time to time. It took me literally decades to shed most of my shyness.

I wonder if there r bros out there who share the same problem. Social shyness is the greatest impediment to becoming successful w/ gals/women. It's a sign of low ranking in the Dominance Male Scale. Interestingly, there r some powerful n rich men who r quite shy. One example is Al Gore. Some analysts commented that he would hv won the 2000 presidential election if he were less shy.

Therefore, all of us should aim to become fearless n confident "bastards," hahaha. Supreme self confidence is a very attractive attribute n signals ur high status to the chio gals.

Even an old chi ko pek like me needs practice n has lots of rm for improvement. Practice makes perfect. Yesterday I went to the school where I saw my "sex goddess" abt 8-9 days ago. Didn't see her but I met someone else.

Saw a very tall gal standing there alone. Young, 22 or so, quite pretty, slim, slight tan, at least 180-181 in height. Only A boobs though. I moved closer, made eye ctc n I smiled...

I greeted her in English, she looked puzzled, so we conversed in Mandarin. Her name is XX, a former model in Dongbei, now a full-time student in SGP. And she doesn't work in any joints....hmmm. She was a bit shy, but smiling...after 3 minutes, I asked for her HP no, she said she had a BF who was inside the school n would be out any minute. True enough, within 20 secs, a young PRC man of abt 30, perhaps 172 in height, walked towards us.

He was friendly n we spoke in English for another few minutes. He has a business in SGP n his family has been here for 6 months. I think he is quite wealthy n is taking good care of his GF. I should hv got his HP no as he could be a great source of ctc for a lot of chio gals in PRC. He is obviously another confident bastard bcos he was so friendly despite the fact that I was trying to pick up his gal.

Good day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.