Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

I led Amy towards Jane. I lay myself on the couch, motioned Jane to go on top of me. Amy knew where she would have to be then, she stepped on the couch and positioned herself over my face. Ah, that first sight of a new pussy again, this time Amy’s pussy – which by now we all know she is a squirter.

Amy has a slight but tidy bush – she must have taken the effort to manicure her bush for this night. I took in a whiff as I usually do with all pussies. Her smell is closer to my wife’s, more pungent and musky. I could see her wet already. I peered over to look at her, she smiled as if knowing what I saw and said “I love how we kissed and how you sucked my breasts just now, that’s why I am soaking wet.” I just smiled at her and said, “You smell really nice, I can’t wait to eat you.”

As this conversation was taking place, Jane was giving me another blowjob, less than a minute, and she then climbed over me, turned over to look at Brian and said “dear, please see how I am going to put Tom’s cock into me.” And with that, she inserted my cock into her warm moist pussy! My cock. Inside. Jane. Pussy. *nuclear explosion* It was like a virgin fuck all over again.

By now, I have also started to savour Amy’s yummy pussy. Her juices were just flowing onto my face. I rubbed my face all over her pussy to get her juices all over me. So here we are – the first inter-couple intercourse – and it was a threesome.

My wife had actually stopped sucking Brian and was actually looking at Jane inserting my cock into her. That turned my wife on big big time. She resumed sucking Brian and started playing with her own clit as Brian was eating her.

Brian at this point was enjoying the fact that her wife’s fantasy of fucking me has come through. “Dear, you like it? You like Tom’s cock?”

“Yes, I like it very much dear, just like how I have always fantasised. Do you like seeing me fucking him?”

“Yes, very much dear. Very very much.”

“And you like Tanya sucking you now while you watch me fuck Tom?”

“Yes, yes, I love it.”

Andy felt very left out at this moment. He was stroking his cock, not knowing what to do next. My wife signalled him over. He moved awkwardly towards her as she was still sucking Brian. She then took her mouth off Brian’s cock, and started blowing Andy’s cock while stroking Brian’s. Before Brian could adjust as to what was happening, my wife began alternating the sucking and stroking of each of their cocks. Both of them were shocked to see my wife sucking them in turns. The first multi-cock blowjob of the night.

As I was lost in my own mount pleasure of eating Amy and being ridden by Jane, I heard a question from my wife as she was sucking on a cock, which I thought was Brian’s “mmmphh …. Babe… mmmph.. you like fucking Jane?”

“Aaww yes.. she’s so so tight. And Amy’s pussy… oh my good, taste and smell just like yours!”

“Good.. can I also have some fun now?”

“Go ahead babe, go enjoy yourself too.. but I want you to describe it to me… “

“I am now sucking on Brian’s cock… mmpph.” Just as I thought.

“mmmphh… and I am now sucking on Andy’s long cock… mmmph.. “

I immediately stopped licking Amy for a moment, and all three of us, Jane, Amy and I turned our sights to see my wife giving a double blowjob to their husbands. Needless to say, we were all very turned on.

“I am going to get Andy… mmph… to doggie me now… mmph … as I continue to … mmph… suck Brian… “