Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

This was when I thought I needed to have that sight of my wife spit-roasted, I needed that to elevate my sexual experience with Jane and Amy.

I stopped licking Amy and told her gently that I wanted to look at my wife being fucked by her husband while sucking Brian. But I told her that I still want her to be part of our ménage-a-tròi.

She nodded.

I wasn’t sure what she would do next, I half-expected that maybe she would go between my legs and lick my balls as Jane was riding me.

But Amy had her own planning. She went straight to Jane, held her head, and plunged a deep french kiss into Jane’s mouth. Jane was taken aback! That was the first female-female action of the night!

As she was kissing Jane, Amy fondled Jane’s breast. All while Jane was still riding me, although the riding has slowed down as she was trying to gain her composure from being attacked by Amy.

I then turned my glance over to my wife, which was my intention. I could see it clearly at last.

It’s as if it was a scene straight from those NTR videos. There she was, my lovely wife, being doggied by Andy, who was doggying her furiously. I could see her boobs jiggling from the momentum of being fucked by Andy, and her mouth furiously sucking on Brian’s fully erect big cock.

I must say Brian’s cock is the most beautiful among us three men. Not wanting to sound gay, but he has the right girth and length. I could see my wife enjoying that cock. In fact, it looked very much like her favourite dildo which she enjoyed the most.

I could see her lips sucking Brian’s cock, going almost the whole length of his cock. At the same time, she was always playing with his balls. Occasionally, she would lick and suck his balls before returning to devouring that cock of his.

Andy, on the other hand, was doggying my wife furiously. Could see him working up a sweat. For once, he was so quiet and just concentrated on what he was doing. I guess he must truly be enjoying dogging my wife.

I asked my wife “babe, tell me how you are feeling.”

She un-cocked her mouth, and while still stroking Brian’s cock, said to me “oh babe, this is so so fucking amazing. It is like us making love and me sucking the dildo, but a million times better. Andy’s cock is so so long, every thrust is so good, and Brian’s cock, just like how I have always imagined, my fantasy size, just like my favourite dildo.”

“Can you see yourself doing this again?”

“I was about to ask you if we can fuck with all of them again! *stuffing Brian’s cock back into her mouth* .. mmmph.. I love love … mmmph.. this cock so … mmmph.. so much… mmmph… I feel… mmmph.. like a slut… mmmph.. being used by… mmmhh.. these 2 … mmmph… men who are… mmmph… not you…. Do you… mmmphh.. like me… being fucked by another man… mmmphh.. and sucking another man?... mmmpphh..”

“This will definitely not be the last time… and yes, I so love seeing you being fucked by another man and you sucking another man at the same time…” and with that said, I just enjoyed the sight of my wife being used by these 2 men.