View Single Post
Old 29-11-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Wah steady. Chance to go her house again. Hopefully something nice happens.
Something nice happened, but not yet bro... Soon, but not yet

Short update.

---------------------

I was reaching the guardpost when the barrier auto raised up and the guard waved at me. Fuck.. I'm coming too often I don't even need to register anymore, they already recognise my car. I was waved in without being stopped.

However, at the door I still needed to intercom Janice to activate the door and lift for me. Security's a PITA.

*DING DONG*

J: Food food food!!!

Janice was ecstatic when opening the door. I saw her my heart broke a bit, she was looking pale and tired, hair was ruffled and untidy, obviously haven't combed or washed up since she woke up. The poor girl was having fever last night after we split. Dressed in an oversized long sleeved sweater top she was like those manga characters cute cute type.

I patted her head and looked at her.

J: I want food, I don't want pats on my head.

gog: ... pig.

WOOOSH. She kicked my shin again. Is she really sick or faking it?