View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold
Re: I was Naive (Story)

I woke up At 11am the next day, u Guess I fatigue got to me. I knew the party was at 12 and I was not really enthusiastic about going, I took my own sweet time to preparing and walk down to Pris home.

I was late, and Pris seem to have noticed my absence. My pager was beeping repeatedly when I walk towards the direction of her home, I had to switch it silent.

I reached around 1225pm and I did not see Pris, I felt strange when I walked into the home with not much familiar faces in the party. (Pris only invited 2 primary school classmate I think) I soon saw Pris, and she was crying again as she ran towards me.

Pris: I thought you were not coming.

I did not hug her back and responded by saying: Happy Birthday

Stephanie and Ah Kai appear in my sights as Pris held onto me, (wait Ah Kai?)

Stephanie spoke to me with a smirk on her face: I see you did not bring Jasmine, or does she even know that you are here.

I kept quiet and I peeled Pris off me, she handed me a number saying it was for games later with I don't really care.

I went to Ah Kai, asking him to have a talk outside.

Ah Kai have a small talk with Stephanie, we both exited the house. We went to the stairs landing, where Ah Kai offered me a cigarette.

I sat on the stairs after Ah Kai lit my cigarette, we started puffing as he started making rings of smoke from his mouth.

Ah Kai: Eh Pris really like you leh, give her a chance lah.

Me: You know I got how many Gf already, cannot lah.

Ah Kai: You accept Pris then we can go out together mah. ( Knn sure is Stephanie ask you say one, you want me to go together meh? I also know what you did at the staircase)

Me: If you are brother don't force me.

Ah Kai: Okok.

Stephanie came to the stairs landing and prompt us the party games were starting asking us to go in. We threw our cigarette butts on the floor and went into the house. There was around 15pax including us, a good mixture of guys and girls. I was bumped by a guy it was forceful and seem a deliberate act, he was plump and did not seem friend. I gave him a stare, as he looked at me.

Ah Kai: simi daichi (what's the matter)

Me: Hick Kor Siao eh long tio Lang, buay hiao gong pai seh ( that fellow bump into ppl dunno how to apologize)

Stephanie: Oh that is Andy, you know Jasmine's Ex

One of the girls in checked with Pris, and announced the start of the party.

And it began with games, yes the games has just started.