View Single Post
Old 25-09-2007, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
'Appreciation Dinner' for Tai Kor jjmyarea : Fri 28.9.07 6.30 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucker101 View Post
3. Im not a 'real' organiser. I just asking who free that day, can come out n TCSS. For me food is not important. So seems like no others bro free that day, i just directly go to drink beer.
I know that you are NOT a 'real organiser' - that's why I call you Acting Deputy Chairman ........ now that the Acting Chairman post is vacant wanna apply for it ??? kekekekekekekekekekekeke ..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucker101
1. I not post the time & venue coz i had sms to some active bros, but all busy & cant show the face. & i know u r free & will join the TCSS but too bad u r not a drinker. So i not sms to u. Coz i n another bro just skip the dinner part. We just go to the pub for all nite. Sorry Bro KTL.
Yes, I am not a 'real drinker' but I am a 'real fucker' ! If there is any fucking / BBBJ activities, please don't forget to call me

Anyway, please join us on Friday 28.9.07 @ 6.30 p.m. to show our appreciation to Tai Kor jjmyarea for all the hard work that he had done to properly organise the JB Gatherings these past few months .......