View Single Post
Old 31-01-2005, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by acka
...Anyway good to see bro IMOM in this forum too hehe. He's been one of the biggest regular contributor to this genre.

Anyway anyone has movie, experience of footsie,under the table play?...
You flatter me, Bro Acka... I've been more of a general foot fetish contributor rather than stockings and PH...

Anyway, I've had an ex-gf, sitting across the table from me in a fancy restaurant, put her foot up on my knee and let me massage and play with them... and this all or her own accord and fancy... Took me by surprise (pleasantly of course) - guess she must have liked the foot worship I gave her in our previous love-making sessions... Heh... Anyway, what added to the excitement was that the tablecloth wasn't exactly long enough to hide what we were doing - not sure if anyone saw us but I didn't care much at that time!