View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

CK 1612

Face: 8/10. Just like Xiao Ke, in which bros said looks like OL, and in my eyes it means “beautiful Malay receptionist”, the same perception goes to CK. But nonetheless, her face and voluptuous physique are basically the more tanned version of a Japanese acquaintance I used to have, so that’s like fucking her which is a plus. But the maroon hair highlights is a tad much for me, if the maroon is thinner a bit then it’s perfect.

Body: 9/10. Very voluptuous and meaty. Extremely nice to hug and cuddle.

Boobs: 9/10. Very big and soft and she knows it! On occasions she just grabbed my head and bury my face into these glorious mountains.

Catbath: 8/10. Hits all the sweet spots and will attack those spots in which I moan the loudest with no mercy

BBBJ: 9.5/10. Love some “wavy” sensation that she makes, I think with her tongue.

Frenching: 7.5/10. Got the dreaded “clenched teeth” treatment preventing me to French. But she frenched me briefly during FJ in which apparently my dick made her comfortable.

FJ: 9.5/10. Feels so good banging the voluptuous body of her, felt especially good when doing missionary while hugging and Frenching her lips. Finished with deckchair position banging super hard (my standard ejaculation ritual nowadays) until I unload massively inside her.

CIM: 10/10. Right after the FJ, I requested for CIM as 2nd round. Learned my lesson from Jiayi in which I started CIM first and then had difficulties doing FJ… She kindly obliged. The rating could go to 11/10 if what I thought happened is actually true.

She tried her best to BBBJ me until I cum but I failed. Then, I was afraid I couldn’t make the 2nd round, but remember that I usually can masturbate multiple times in very short time without problems. So I tried masturbating in front of her until I am about to cum then she takes over. Felt the itch and asked her to BBBJ, but I failed to cum. I was so scared. But she was kind to accommodate. I tried again and let it itch further while she did some sensual moves to arouse me, then she promptly took over until I ejaculate my stragglers who didn’t get ejected during FJ all into her mouth. She kept my dick inside her mouth way after I unloaded, even until it started to shrink, and she even licked the head until it was too sensitive and I had to push her away.

Then I am not sure as I was too drowned in pleasure. But a few moments later, she complained that my cum is 不好吃 while making a distasteful face. I didn’t notice her spitting my cum out at all! I don’t have proof if what I thought happened actually happened. But if it did, even more credit for her, and the rating for this goes up to 11 or even 12/10!

AR: 8/10. Good but a tad too brief for my liking.

GFE: 9.5/10. Willing to be accommodating and not mechanical. She even spoke some English to me. As mentioned, she looks like my Japanese acquaintance and her English accent also resembles a Japanese speaking English! Wow! Nice bonus!

RTF: Literally way too many other gems I want to try. So, no.