View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

After we cleaned up and of course we took a nap. I heard some noise and smell food. I woke up and saw her eating. She went out to buy food for us and purposely let me rest more. Wow she is so caring.

I joined her for supper. I begins to love her more. She will beflying back in 2 days later. After that we won't be seeing each other. We were discussing how to meet up. Which makes us down and moody...
soon i told her that i need to get back to my place. She told me let me go with you. It's in the middle of the night. I guess Yvonne won't notice also so I agreed and we goes back together.

While at my place, we were so tired. I unpack some clothes and stuffs and she helped me for that. We were both tired and soon sleep. She don't have any pyjamas and I offered her my t shirt which she rejected. She just took off her cardigan and jeans. Now she is only wearing her silky chemise and panty.

I wanted to attack but we both really tired and I ask her to sleep which I also wanted so much as I need to attend my first few lectures in the morning.

My alarm clock was buzzing and I woke up. She was still sleeping. I let her sleep and wrote her a note ask her to wait for me for lunch. I quickly prepare myself and rush for class. I texted yvonne saying I won't be seeing her today as I am busy. Hahahah lucky she believed me.

Once it's lunch time I quickly rush back and planned to skip the rest of the afternoon class. When I get back i saw her using my pc. Oh no she is browsing my photos. Sure she very jealous after saw so many photos of Yvonne in my pc.

of course she was a bit angry and jealous. I brought her out for a walk and lunch. We were like a couple. Lucky London is big or else sure can see. I bring her to do some shopping to make her happy. We did some shopping. She choose some clothes for me and vice versa.

She told me that she is saving money to finance her further studies. She wanted to study in London or Melbourne. She was interested in biz management. Other crews was spending on themself which I saw some of them wearing rolexs. In 3 years or so she will stop flying and continue her studies but 3 years later I will be graduated and I don't want to further my studies as my parents want me back to help them with their biz.

After dinner we go back to her room. She start to pack her clothes. Very tidy and organised. I saw her uniform. My mind starts to think. I wanted so much to bang a Sq girl with uniform on. How to ask? It's a bit weird. I ask her about her uniform. Try to show and hint to her to wear it. But she is not flying yet.

Tbc