View Single Post
Old 27-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

In year 2, I started to obsess over another girl from a group project. Her name is 'F'. She is the typical high flying nerdy type of PRC girl from a well to do family. F was petite, somewhat slim, wears thin metal rim specs and has a slight acne problem on her face.

Using my pervert eyes, I guess that her tits are a small A cup size. Combine her small perky boobs with her 155cm height and nice hips, she had a decent xmm figure. Her innocent look and acne make her feel like she's a few years younger. She never had a bf.

She's a bit reserved but still opens up once in a while. All this making me heart itchy and I ended up having fantasies of taking her innocence.

As with all bros who bio downblouse will know small tits got higher chance of revealing their nipples. Immediately she become my target.

Once she wore a normal fitting T shirt and berms for a group meet. We had to get our hands dirty to work on the project. I from far start to bio.. noticed that her T shirt sleeves were quite short. I wondered how her armpit look like. By chance, she decided to lift her arm and do her hair while I was standing by the side. And her armpit was revealed to me in it's full glory..

Fitting the stereotype of PRC girl, she had some short armpit hair, but I didn't expect it at all. My cock immediately tingled.. F is so cute and she didn't care to shave her armpits?? She's so careless.. she must have been lazy to shave it recently as her armpit hair was quite short.

My heart started to pump harder. We were working on the project on the floor so all of us were squatting and bending over.
As expected, I could bio her downblouse. Her boobs were indeed very small.. there was a slight cleavage due to her bra. But most importantly, her bra cups were the hard kind. When she moves her arm, her bra cup will open and close, giving me an opportunity to see between her boob and bra.

I pretend to get up a bit and take an overall look at the project on the floor but actually to get a better view of F downblouse.

No luck.. her nip was probably too deep, plus the lighting condition was a bit dark.

I didn't get to see her nips and was disappointed but I still got to see her bra and A cup breast shape.. she was wearing a cute multicolour bra. That night I went home to have a good fap on some sniped photos of F. Imagining how her tits will look like. Probably conical shaped small tits with dark nips..

To digress....

My story is not a fantasy story of hooking up with girls. Those bros who continue to read should know by now. It's about the bros who has the fetish of feasting their eyes and mind on girls they met in their life. Girls that you feel the desire to know how they are actually like inside and outside. And the more ordinary the girl is, the more typical she is, somehow the more you obsess about them. It's a weird feeling. I know I cannot be the only bro who has such colourful thoughts on creeping. To the bros here who enjoy and share a similar fetish, I invite you to share your experience and thoughts.

Some of my recollections might not be good for storytelling so please forgive me. There's also no dialogue mostly, but I just want to capture the feels of my experiences.

Cheers!