View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Milan View Post
stingy cqueen, you are smart enuff to asked your clients not to write any report in this forum.

btw how did get your customers and quench your sucking thirst, through sammyboy forum or you advertise yourself in the Straits Times classified ad ?

fyi if you get your customers through this forum then you are liable to pay for ad fees, nothing is free ok

FYI i have politely asked this silly okt ahmui not to use the Buddhist religion signage to associate with his sex trade but unfortunately he was trying to act tough to show all sammyboyforum bros that he is somebody in this society so in the end kena fucked by me

btw all the operators/okts know when not to overstep the boundary except the silly boy ahmui.

oh cqueen, if you get caught for molesting a boy, never tell the judge that you have done many good deeds in the past in exchange for lighter sentences because it has got nothing to do with your fucking thread, what i meant is silly okt ahmiu's thread has got nothing to do with your fucking thread. Since you like to suck & dig so much, you should use your own finger & dig your own asshole instead.

Please pay the forum owner for advertising your services in this thread, remember, nothing is free.

You are the first in Sammyboy sucking bros' cock for free

Good afternoon Samster AC_Milan,

1. Your basis of contentions are:

A. NOT PAYING DUE FEES FOR MY SO CALLED "PAID SEX SERVICES"

Your goodself had aknowleged that my slutty tongue is the "first in Sammyboy sucking bros' cock for free" which simply implied there is no paid transactional sex business of any kind. Hence, you can now stop debating on this baseless allegation which has no merits at all.

B. IRRELEVANCE OF YOUR UNCOUTH OKT THREAD WITH MINE

Good riddance, I am glad you acknowleged there is no relevance of any kind between my thread and your offending one. Your thread was used to demonstrate your poor anger management and profound vulgarity which may result in your irrational, compulsive behavourial disorder.

2. Your senseless defiance of asking another samster to suck your cock first before you want to go and improve your English is something that defies all logic. Since you are such an illogical, senseless and irrational being, it would certainly be a waste of my time to continue any further on this topic.

3. May God bless you and help you on your diffcult, near impossible road of recovery to "normality".

Last edited by cqueen; 09-06-2011 at 02:29 PM. Reason: wrong spelling