View Single Post
Old 20-09-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Best sex you had

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoydayday View Post
I had a wonderful sexperience with my cousin.
We grew up together and we are very close but we did not contact much during secondary. We have our own life and kind of disconnected.

Till 1 day, i received news of she getting married, which is early 20s as i am still doing my college. Happy for her to get married as she loves children, and maybe marriage will give her a good life.

Long story short, both of us happily married with kids. We used to meet every year during cny and not much of a chat. Feel very stranger and not much topic. Once i got her number (we dont have each other number) when we took a selfish during cny.

After we got our numbers, we chat alot, some sort like catching up. I used to help her some decision problem and do some errand. I used to tease her for a big hug whenever i completed a tasl for her. And she will always say ok, but i was justmessing around, nothing serious.

1 particular weekend, i asked her out as im all alone and boring. So picked her from her house. I have no idea where to go, but i like to munch, so we went to have some snacks around town. About 2 hours later, her son called and need her to fetch from somewhere, so i quickly send her home. Before she got down, i told her i wanna redeem the hugs she owe me, so we hug in the car for a few seconds. Surprisingly, i have a hard-on. She got off and i head home.

Before i got home, she text me saying her children change plan, and she is alone at home now. I replied her once i got home, and told her no more hugs in the future, because i got a hard on and my heart like running marathon. She laugh and said she surprise i will have hard on. I play om saying we should not hug anymore, later i might rape her.

She surprise me by tis reply
Her: "rape la... maybe i rape u". I got instant hard on looking at this.
Me: "later u pregnant, i die. Don play2. Mayb wif condom? Haha"
Her: "no condom oso ok, shoot inside oso ok"
Me: "seriously? How come wont pregnant? U take pill?"
Her: "i hav something inside wont get pregnant"
Me: "ok, mayb we shud try next time? I still having hard on now"
Her: "y not now?"
Me: i was shocked but i quickly search for a hotel and book it. "Ok, i meet u here (send map) 30min later"
Her: "ok"

When we reach there, quickly go to the room and once door shut, we kiss like crazy. Undress each other and hav all sort of position. Missionary, doggy, cowboy, standing doggy, reverse cowgirl etc. 2 hours nonstop action wif me cumming 3 time inside without pulling out and clean.

The bed is full wif both our cum, poor room service later. We took a quick shower n checkout the hotel. This is the one and only time wif her. Still missing it.
my partner always love to say want to rape me, cannot say properly want to have sex with you