Thread: Been on Seeking
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4029 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Been on Seeking

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuss View Post
I've been on Seeking and managed to meet up with 2 local chinese SYTs on separate occasion prior to the heightened alert. Would like to be their sugar daddy for both ladies, however, with the price they quoted, I only have budget available for one.

I have been in consideration and giving up either one is tough. If there's any bros who like to help me out in this decision, you may reach out to me via DM. I can forward you their pictures and you can give me your recommendations. We can chat.
Happy to help, DM is OK but I thought I'll jut chime in with some thoughts:

1. Try a PPMU arrangement first, and see which one has better chemistry with you

2. Be clear about what you want. Some guys just want a sex goddess, some want more of an emotional connection. I am the latter, so I take a long time to make a decision but tend to stick to one after I decide. My current SB and me are going strong after 2 years.

3. Notice the small things that she does for you. Whether she cleans up after you both finish, if she only wants to be served or if she always gives you service. These small things matter and over time. They are hard to fake in the long run and usually will tell you what kind of woman you're dealing with

4. Always delay your choice until you have seen her worst side (or, at least after a quarrel). How she gets over a quarrel will tell you a lot about her character