View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone fancy flat chest ladies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Now you said this makes me scared. If her husband comes home 1 day in advance... To give a surprise
Been there done that so I can explain things further. It's the neighbours you need to worry about. Kaypoh ones will tell the husband or the son about you going to their house. What is the trigger for going over? Curiosity about a new challenge or lust? If Curiosity, after a few sessions, all that you want to do would have been done. If lust, outside hotel also can fulfil right?

Where do you keep your shoes in her house? In her shoe rack? In the living room? Or bring along to the bedroom. The answer may determine if you live or die if the husband suddenly come back ah