View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggestbad View Post
FR for love.

Looks: Youthful and really v close to her pictures. Pretty lady.

Massage: Not piano, but not great either. She took about 15 mins for this

HJ: She has a unique method where it feels almost like a slow bbbj. Her head was even bobbing up and down to complete the illusion. Other than that, it was a little mechanical. And felt abit rushed.

Sensual: Lick your nipples, but no catbath. Lie down beside you while doing the deed

GFE: Friendly and chatty. Not v commercial but not exactly GFE.

Restrictions (my experience, YMMV): No kissing, no roaming South, didn't get to zhut zhut

Location: quiet neighbourhood. Small but clean room. Shower outside room so might bump into other bros if suay.

RTM: Maybe, if I want to snuggle with a friendly eye candy. Overall, my session is probably 7/10.

**BTW, anyone knows who is her roommate? Short hair lady that on one glance looks pretty.
Interesting did she change room? Cos definitely I remembered hers is attached bathroom no danger of meeting anyone, so was wondering is it same person we talking about.
Anyway some points were similar but was surprised to see the unsatisfactory massage here, cos for me she has strength and effort (more than 15mins). That fake bbbj seems new but she sometimes does her fake riding move also quite nice.