View Single Post
Old 30-01-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8146 / Power: 20
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
She is nice lady with 古典美 looks…
Claim it is her first time in Sg.. she was waiting for her permit to be approved for about 2 months.. hence not sure if it is the same gal other bros dated.

Huge boobs and pretty face.. the only drawback is tummy abit jiaojiao, probably gave birth before.. and lastly her pillow has BO smell.. other than that, I would say she is rtm material for high playability.
Yes is first time in sg but has been working for few months in pasir panjang area opposite hawker. Service overall quite good and friendly, price reasonable but she sometimes double booking so you may need to wait for her even you reach at your booking timing.