View Single Post
Old 26-10-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unreasonably Unrealistic Bonks in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
There were be substitutes for us to compare.That is why guys are turning to maids who are so much cheaper.In the end, it is how much u are willing to part with your money.
Your liberty to pay. There is a difference between paying for value and paying because can't think properly.

I just fetched a friend for tea break from a local shop, he was thinking of getting a normal massage today with some special.
The auntie according to him, probably in her 40s looked like she measured 1.55m but weighs 60kg asked my friend for $80 for HJ and $120 (RM400) for BJ. That idiot paid for the BJ because he didn't bring enough for FJ. I didn't ask him how much was he quoted for FJ, judging from the price, not surprised it was $160ish and all those excluding the $50 'entry' fee. That's like $210 (RM700)!! Top it up with another RM50, I can fuck 3 different girls. And trust me, you won't want that all in 1 continuous series.

Spoke to him about the costs and value issue and his reply was 'not all have the time to go to malaysia' 'the jam is scary' 'the service in Singapore is not that bad' 'malaysia safe or not' etc...
I'm not keen on any expeditions at the moment and he ran out of 'partying' funds all blown on that 1 shot with the auntie in a BJ. Otherwise would have brought him along on an impromptu trip.