Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Tried Elektra on Day1. Here's my FR. -YMMV-

Name: Elektra

Face: 8.5/10 (looks about 85% like the pictures posted. Reminds me of a poly student kind. Definitely one of the prettiest girls to grace the stable imo)

Shower: She already showered before so no pre-bonk tease

Frenching/Kissing: 9/10 very sensual and tender kissing, treats you very gently...

Body: 7.5/10 (Skinny, like a chinese ah lian)

Boobs: 9/10 (B cups, all-natural and definitely my favourite size)

BBBJ: 8/10 (A bit on the inexperienced side, but that also has its own charm)

FJ: 9/10 (She is shaved, got wet really easily and also quite snug. We did missionary, then followed by cowgirl and boy can she ride... follow by doggy until finish. Definitely willing to please, even though i believe i was her 5th customer that day)

GFE: 9.5/10 (She gives you a certain vibe, like chilling with your gf. Quite talkative, and she learnt some singlish also during her previous job. Lots of hugs, kisses and cuddling)

Overall: 9/10. (side note, Elektra is the first 9/10 i ever give. i don't give 9s and up very easily. For me, anything above a 6 is considered an OK bonk, while anything above 7 is a good bonk. anything above 8 i'd consider a great bonk, while 9+ are reserved for bonks that make me want to return again the next day, and the day after... etc. Elektra is definitely RTF daily kind. If only i got more Vitamin T and M..)

RTF: 100%

Please take care of her while she is in SG bros!