View Single Post
Old 17-01-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Is t Golden Crown Plaza? I always stay at Golden Crown Plaza for the past 8 years. But now the price keep increasing (1030 baht provided u know them or buy vouchur from local tour agency price about there) and the carpet in the room is getting dirtier. There are better option like BP Grand Tower Hotel (900 baht) that just renovated less than 1-2 years. This hotel is near to Gan Eng Zi Char stall and Hokkien Mee (which is actually Hor Fan) and 5 mins walk to Lee Garden Plaza. Enjoy ur stay.
Thanks for the hotel tip bro.. do u know if bp grand tower or mayflower is better? I've read reviews in this thread recommending both..seems like bp grand tower better in terms of location n price..