View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 04:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Manhood treatment

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry123 View Post
Tried manhood treatment at May. It was quite painful for me for the first half an hour and she machiam lecture me for my poor lifestyle habits (sleep late, eat fried stuff, not enough water, etc.). Was recommended must buy buyaojing in Singapore only and also avoid oily stuff and tea and even mineral water (can only drink boiled water and must be 3-4 litres a day.

Then an indo (I think) ml came to took over to massage. Massage was excellent with oil and near the end the gq was popped. Did not take up as cannot get my little bro to stand due to the ml look (my bad), but still tipped her rm15 for the massage.

Overall damage was rm 190 for 2 hour massage and treatment, plus rm 15 tip for ml. Don't think will likely RTM as the treatment was too painful for me, though she said I can practise pulling my rod at home...

Still looking for more tolerable treatment which is affordable.
tried May once, as what you described above. Seems like she is telling clients the same thing.