View Single Post
Old 16-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 17
cumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ��Sensual Lynn��

Have been eyeing Lynn's own postings and FR's and finally decided to see just what makes her different than the many other local FL's in this forum.
Also, I think we should all support independent *local* freelances more since it takes gumption for our local girls to skip those OKT parasites!

So back to Lynn. She responds pretty quick once you drop her an email.
I invited her to come to my place and made the tokenary bank transfer to assure her that I'm bona fide

Okay, I'll admit, the first time I saw her, she looked like a 7.
So yeah, she has a pretty GND look, but she's no blog shop model either.

Since I don't reject a 7, I invited her up to my place.
Now I don't normally do FR's and so i'm gonna skip the blow-by-blow description.
Instead, I'm just going to highlight the awesomeness of having a session with her

*Blowjob - MIND BOGGLING! This woman does wonders with her tongue.
I swear, her looks rating jumped from a 7 to a 10 as I watched her deep throat my shaft. And as more blood got cut off from my big brain to supply to my little brain, I got to thinking how nice it would be to marry her!
Hahahaha so yup, she's seriously that good.

*Sex - Good feeling inside her. Also, Lynn has very good control of her pelvic floor muscle..and she uses it!
She randomly "kiap-ed" me as she rode me.

Lynn calls herself sensual and it's an apt description of her.
Out of the many local freelances I have booked, I think she has an edge over them too. She gave me a memorable session, and for me, that is a rare thing.

Thank you Lynn.