View Single Post
Old 20-04-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bro, this Bro Sent is in a different league. I seen him in action, much to learn from him. So u sitting in Jazz Bar @ Vic Monument won't happen lah
Bro, ya you r rite,I guess I still have long way to learn how the current flows in LOS...
Bro Sent takes in disciples? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Victory monument Jazz bar you need to go there on a regular basis,maybe they think you are local.Anway try making friend with the waitress 1st if you are lucky sometimes their friends drop by and you can take it from there.

What i used to do is hang out at saxophone jazz bar for few hours if nothing interesting comes up then i take a cab to beer bar in soi 4 or 7 to end the night.

Now i usually go to player billard hall between soi 12 and 14 to try the pool girl there.
Bro...maybe so,cos I'm tanned n dark n skinny like those construction workers one sees hanging near Golden Mile on wkends! ..when I was in phuket, the locals thought I'm from bkk even though I was wearing the SC Sg marathon singlet! WTF! LOL

I find the waitresses at VM Jazz Bar a bit stuck up leh, just took my orders and left after the drink came. Maybe it's just me...but the big band was playing that night, I guess everyone (including them) was engrossed in the music!

Note taken. Thanks for advice.. =)