View Single Post
Old 20-05-2014, 04:16 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all
Re: All you need to know about STD

The simple fact remains that as long as you have a sexual exposure, you are at risk of STDs. There is only safer sex, never absolutely safe sex. Condoms reduce the risk of catching an infection but are in no way 100% protective. This has been proven again and again in multiple scientific studies. I know it is a hard fact to accept but it is what it is. So from your exposure, I can say that the risk of contracting an STD is not high. But it is not zero. Practically speaking, that is a useless statement to make. It's like me looking at your 4D ticket and saying 'Wah, your chance to strike 1st prize not so high leh'. Does that mean you will not match the ticket when the numbers come out? Of course not. You will still check. Similarly, the only way for you to know if you have an STD or not is to get tested.