View Single Post
Old 26-09-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
I don't know the background of your divorce but a women cannot anyhow ask for everything and get everything. The court looks at the man's affordability and do a fair judgment. We are not like USA where ppl can get millions from a divorce or lawsuit.

The court does not want to bankrupt a person from a divorce.

I'm speaking from my interactions from divorced women. They went through all sorts of negotiations. They also wanted everything but the court is not stupid.

So I'm surprised that u gave up your flat $$. 🤔
Yes true. There is a fighting chance. But what are the chances of you winning? And if you lose, what are the consequences?

If i lost that gamble, I will be tied down for life with a maintenance order that i can go to jail for if i couldn't make it.

It was a couple of hundred grands. A 1 Time pain to rid myself of a bottomless pit that will kill me faster while she continues to fuck around.

Getting a no maintenence clause is a God-send.