View Single Post
Old 26-04-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

Wah ppl...write story need mood one leh...I try I try okay...

Two uneventful days had past since I last passed the laptop to Angelina. I did not really think much of it as her manager was well known for giving a lot of work to the team.

Morning came to the fourth day of the working week and once again I settled down on my desk and turned on the laptop. It was coming close to 9am and a message came through the IM. Hmmmm, if it's so close to 9am there could be that possibility...

...Cindy. And yes, the IM came from Cindy.

Brief intro, Cindy is the main receptionist of the company, no one knows more of reception work other than her. In fact, there are some legacy information that even we have to consult her at times (which I really wonder why since recept is not even part of IT but parked under Admin & HR) but I guess that was because she had worked in the company for over ten years. She was in her 30s at this point, and was a tall slender lady that would be slightly taller than me in her heels.

[IM Conversation]
Cindy: heyyy
Me: u ah, always near 9am u start ur pc something wrong msg me
Cindy: ya la u know, what else.
Me: so this time is what?
Cindy: printer not working la, can come down anot?
(I looked at the time, it's 9am and no high priority tickets had came through into the system yet)
Me: ok, I come down now.
Cindy: thnkew u
[end of conversation]

Turned around to my team lead.
Me: I going down to check on Cindy's printer.
TL: okay, go go go

Cindy although by position ain't like a VIP, but she stands in as temp secretary of the GM at times and do exchange information with the secretary so was like a mini-VIP. It was to my best interest to keep her happy.

As I came down from my floor to the ground floor via the spiral stairway, I managed to catch Cindy.

Me: your door unlocked ma?
Cindy: ya ya come in

There is a side door that allows people to go into the inside of the reception counter but it was usually locked unless the recept unlocks it. I reached for the door knob and opened the door. There is a small area in the interior of the reception counter that could not be seen from the outside and only when you open the door or be in the counter area that you can catch this part.

So yeah, as I opened the door I saw another lady who was wearing a yellow dress that snugged nicely to the contours of her shapely hips. She happened to be facing to the interior and gathering some folders.

Why does she look familiar, I wonder. Oh! Could she be............

NEXT: https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php...5&postcount=28

Last edited by Anonyabc; 14-05-2022 at 12:23 AM.