View Single Post
Old 16-02-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Was in Taipei over the CNY period and decided to link up with Justin aka 小過 after reading so many good reviews on his services.

小過 was super responsive even on 大年初一 and even though we just met he was super friendly, a perfect wingman as he brought me around the various options that he has to offer.

He treated me to beer, fruits, sang songs and introduced me to Taipei. Info that only a local would be able to provide. We ate McD as supper for the first night as dining options was limited and we talked and strolled along the street as the cold wind blew. He flagged a cab for me and make sure I was alright before sending me back to my hotel. Even checking on me to make sure I’ve arrived safely.

He was sincere and I just had to called him out for another night of fun. This was 大年初二。we sang our lungs out. Played many games. Had fun and drank to our hearts content. This time round he brought me to his favourite supper spot and boy was it good! He ordered 4 dishes all for me to try and we even shared about how he kept himself so youthful! Try guessing his age next time.

All in all it was a good two nights of fun! Would loved to join him for the third night but too shag out with my day activities. we only met two days but his sincerity shone through. He is authentic and real and truly look out for you like a real bro! Till next time 小過

Last edited by cheongster_11; 16-02-2024 at 02:46 PM.