View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 15
MCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Do male customers also get arrested by the police if massage ladies are arrested?

Years ago before covid personally got raided near katong i12 shop house.

ML is able to sense when soft music changed to cantonese song. Luckily still in body massage and disposable shorts still intact.

Knocked on door ML open door. A male officer asked the ML to get out. He ask me to get up and get dressed. Told me a raid operation ongoing. Usual question any hanky panky occured and am i aware of the shop shady status?

He ask in a gentlemen way without threats.
Of course gentlemenly responded i said nope my shorts still intact as evident in front of him. Told him yes im aware ML provide sexual service but was not offered yet.

Ml was being interogated by female officer in another room.

Told me to leave and not to come back and get a massage for reputable commercial shops.

Bottom line i cleared because i was honest

-provided true i.c particulars and contact upon entry
-did not be a hero and covered up for the ml.

Shop closed down 2 weeks later and hoarded up change to pets store supply.

To date no letters or calls to me for further investigations.

2nd raid was at beach road area near starbucks. Walked in wrong timing raid was ongoing.was asked why i came here and showed them their facebook promotion massage. Officer told me raid ongoing and the place offers sexual services and inquired if im aware which i declare not to my knowledge and as it was my 3rd visit told him i was here before and lucky owned up as they counter check the data via their portable laptop.

Again honesty and accurate i.c and contact saved my ass. And always bring cash. No transaction records is easier in such situations.

2 guys at the counter was detained as he input someones i.c or wrong name in their registration.didnt know what happened to him as i was told to leave and never come back.

Walked back to my car and smoked awhile. Next thing i knew the mls were brought in a van.guilty part was seing my ML looking at me in tears while i was in the car while boarding the van.