Thread: The Betrayal
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3109 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
The Betrayal

Disclaimer: This story is entirely fictitious. Any resemblance/ similarities to any living or dead person, organization, location, entities are purely coincidental.

Also, this story contains descriptive information of non-consensual sex. Please do not continue reading if you are not comfortable with it.

-----------------------

Ep 1

Henry: eh... boss......... he told me earlier that he needed to visit our office in the US and meet with our bosses before he will even speak to his boss.....

Simon: hmm.... I can check with HQ and if they are fine, we can make the arrangement for him.....

Henry: but he wants to bring his family across as well...... I mean..... it's a long trip and he can't bear to leave them behind......

They were with the gatekeeper from the customer's company in a high end club in Malaysia to discuss a business deal.

Before they came over, Henry had told Simon that he knew the gatekeeper from his previous job and so Simon thought that the guy was too shy to tell him directly.

Simon: ok.... we can recommend the appropriate hotel and help him to with the ground transport... he just need to let us know which flight he will be arriving in.....

Henry: no..... he is thinking if we can sponsor him for the whole trip.....

The word "sponsor" was a red flag and Simon shook my head.

Simon: it's impossible.... our company is a US company...... There was no way we could do this.

Henry: I would do it on a personal basis in the past...... but you know my salary now.... after paying for my car and my rented place, there's no way I have enough to sponsor him....... I'm really short on cash and that's why I asked for your help.....

Simon was about to shake his head again.

Henry: boss..... think about the amount if he help us to win the deal..... it will help you to achieve our team overall target....

He reminded Simon of the size of the deal but even if Simon agreed to be the sponsor, it was not a small sum. Simon did not know the gatekeeper had how many children but he did a quick mental calculation based on 4 person and the estimated amount came up to about 20k.

Henry knew what Simon was thinking of.

Henry: Why not like this...... you help me to pay first and once I get the 6 digit commission, I'll pay you back.....

Simon was still hesitating.

Simon: Are you really sure that he is asking for this?..... and if we offer him, will he accept?..... Don't forget that he is a government person.....

Henry: aiyah.... don't worry lah..... it's quite normal here.... didn't you see how he talk to me for the entire night?

He was right. They seemed to have known each other for a long time and appeared to be rather close.

Simon: ok then...... Tell him we'll do it...... In return, he needs to give us all the important pointers in their grading system......

Henry lowered the volume of the speakers and indicated to the gatekeeper that he had some updates for him. The gatekeeper nodded and Henry asked the hostesses to leave the room.

When there were only the 3 of them in the room, Henry proposed the offer to the gatekeeper, citing that his Director, Simon, was making this offer. The gatekeeper looked at Simon.

Gatekeeper: so you agree to sponsor me?...

Simon had never bribe anyone before in his life and this was the first time that he was doing it.

Simon: erm... yes....

The Gatekeeper smiled and offered his hand.

Unsure if it was the correct thing to do, Simon reached out and shook the gatekeeper's hand.

However, the gatekeeper evaded Simon's palm and held onto his wrists tightly. Simon was surprised and tried to wriggle out of the gatekeeper's hold.

Simultaneously, another 2 guys rushed into the room, pushing Simon onto the sofa and pinning him. Simon began to struggle.

Simon: WHAT THE FUCK?!......

At the same time, with his hands being pulled behind his back, Simon felt the first painful sting of cold metal hitting against his wrist. He shouted in pain but the 2 guys did not let go of his hand and clamped the other cuff and secured his other hand immediately.

One of the guys: You are under arrest for attempting to bribe a government official.......

Simon shouted at Henry in shock.

Simon: HENRY!! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!!!!

Henry merely smiled at him.

Over the next few days, during the questioning sessions, the authorities asked Simon about some other weird bribery cases which he had no clue of. At the end of the day, they dropped all the other charges except for the only incident which he was involved in.

Although no one told him, Simon knew that Henry had laid the trap for him and the gatekeeper was never a customer in the first place. The only reason he could think of why Henry had trapped him was to take over this post in the company. It made Simon furious and he vowed that he would have his revenge.

A few weeks later, Simon was charged in court and was jailed for 5 years in Malaysia.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.