View Single Post
Old 09-07-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Tried kk-massage from SLG recently.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/kk-massage/

Worst attitude I ever experienced from a ML, I took the time to resolve the firewall/VPN issues just to ensure this review gets posted.

Tried making a friendly conversation with her at the start but her replies were really cold. So I didn't bother any further. Then came her attitude problem, she kept complaining that many customers before me decided to walk away and not start the session after seeing how she looks like in person. In my mind I was thinking well done, there are a lot of guys here who will not tolerate fake or excessively edited photos etc. Then she went on and on about how Singaporean girls are all ugly, that she is pretty and Singaporean girls are not (come on she's a ugly and poorly educated auntie) and that every ML/FL in the industry edits their photos and it is standard practice. I wasn't interested in arguing with her but I thought it's very rude of her to go on insisting that local girls are ugly when she herself is also ugly and poorly educated.

Service was extremely terrible. During the HJ I don't know for god knows what reason she put her leg across my body and rested it there.

I would kindly suggest bros to boycott this ML. Attitude is terrible.

The overall quality of MLs/FLs here have fallen off a cliff, it seems like we are getting the worst of the worst nowadays.

That bad uh? I nearly booked her. Her photos and her past FR doesnt seem THAT edited though