View Single Post
Old 18-10-2005, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 20
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

there was once this gal friend of mine was dead drunk, kana dumped by her bf so very sad, drank alot that nite, i have known her for many years and kinda love her in secret, however, she only go for handsome guy, so we remain good friend for many years... when i sent her back to her house, carry her to her room, i was so tempted to remove her clothing to see her voluptuous body...but i was too frighten than as i worry she might woke up and that will be the end of our frienship.

But seeing her lying on the bed was too tempting for me, especially she was wearing a skirt and a shirt...i can see her cleaverage and a half cup breast. i was gutless to touch them only bring my nose near them and smell it...and also her tigh..only manage to lift up her skirt abit to see her panty inside. Not to miss the chance, i sniff it and started to pcc. she was still dead drunk with her mouth open..mumbling or breathing..not too sure.

As soon as my cum exploded in my hand, i put a little of my cum into her mouth..seeing her tongues moving around was so excited, i had long to xxxx her but still gutless to move further. After seeing her eating my cum, i secretly took one of her soiled panty home with me....pcc second round. Think about it, its really a miss, should have tried to up her that time, till now she is still my drinking pal, but no longer have the chance to sent her home, wondering she found the sperm in her mouth the next morning or she is so devoted to her bf now.sigh....