View Single Post
Old 30-08-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 138mm View Post
Dear Guys,
I have been reading this thread and here I am. Disparately need some advice from any one of you.

Wife abducted my son away when he was only 6 months old when I outstation]. Before that when he was 2 months old. Over petty matter, she took a cleaver and attempted to kill me. Arrested with 3 charges but I appeal for warning and she got it. I had PPO but withdraw to save the marriage which fail badly.

She went to IMH, only diagnosed with acute stress reaction. The way she behaves is more like bipolar. Like she will tell me the whole house was installed with CCTV. Boiled water 9 x and pour into sink.
I tired access my son. When I have access, she will try find obvious scratch mark and deem I abuse him. When I teste her of not seeing my son for couple of months. She said I don’t care of him.

She has maintenance from me for her and my son. And I keep failing to vary the order even with solid evidence on change of material on my end.
I caught her tried applied Malaysia C’ship and passport for my son and so she high flight risk but judge think otherwise. So I keep passport ½ year, she keep passport another ½ year. My interim access court order mentioned “she shall have care and control, if both parties not agree, the father shall have reasonable access”. Read the way order was wrote with a “comma”.

My access was only Sat and she suddenly gave me 1 over night and after couple of month, under the suggestion my case worker and asked for 2nd over night and she consent. But she took the overnight away recently and alleged I abused my son.

To sum up….
I want to know, marriage was short as I file the divorce on the 3rd year mark, after she took my boy away on the 1st year mark and rent room in Woodland (very clear once the check point open, my son will gone. How can I reduce the maintenance of her to zero? Take note she is cable to work and take care of herself.

My HDB was under my name and bought before ROM. She leaves there 1 year and she never take care of my house. I was told by someone who I think he is a lawyer, that I may lost around $10,000 of my HDB house share. Is there anything I can reduce to zero.

Basically, this is what I want. Shared cares and control, zero maintenance to mother and she can not claim anything of my HDB.

I don’t know how to fight this war anymore as I lost all my saving and in debt for lawyer and to stop her from hacking into my phone. So I am actually in huge debt and cannot even get a pro bono as I did not pass the mean test. She got a pro bono by cheating of she does not have money (I gave she almost $40k when we are couple for her to do internet marking which she failed). She hired Harry Elisa to fight my interim access by applied cares and control.

Debt mounting up as I lost my job for 7 months so draw from 1 hole to cover other holes for 7 months with in between part-time job (just got a full time recently and trying to apply debt consolidation plan). I am in deep shit and don’t know how to fight it well as I have tons of videos. I really need some advice here. I just want to save my son from a mentally ill mother. I dont wish to see a headline news my son get murder by the mother.
feel sorri for you bro. about your son, it is weird that ur wife gets care and control when u have police report she threaten with a nice and sort of like crazy abit. i think this is due to ur son is still small and need the mother milk or sth. in singapore generally i think a joint custody. means u have a say in the childs education and medical issues.

womens charter is very strong towards teh women. to have equal care and control means u must show u can be there for the kid at home to take care of them. have alot of evidence bro. like u have to work double hard to prove u are capable to work n take care of your son.