View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I'll pick Wei Wei if I go to this house again in future cuz I can get DFK from Wei Wei when I visited her. I need a lot of DFK for feels.

Yang Niu doesn't do lip kissing now when I RTF her and it was shuang fei session with her sister. She did give some lip kissing for my 90 min session with her. A pity Lu Lu left, if she give service properly, I find she gives better feel than Yang Niu.
Thanks bro … upped you for the feedback. You go for $150 or the $200 session?

My Personal FR Thread: