View Single Post
Old 27-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 13
Apocalypse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterApocalypse is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Curious 24m here asking curious questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallcock View Post
Hi,
First of all,let me introduce myself...I am a single,decent looking 24m,chi,175cm tall...I have 1 curious question for all gals here...

As we know some boys or men like big breast girls or women...but for me I like small breast or let's say medium ones...so here is my question

first question:For gals or women, do u like small, medium or big or huge dick?
second question: For gals or women, if u have a bf for years and suddenly u found out tat he has a small dick, will u accept or reject him?
third question:For gals or women, will u just fall in love with a guy tat has big dick?

tat's 3 questions for now...let me think of more questions..

Thanks
depends on who u throw your question to.

FLs, WLs etc are professionals. They will worship your carrot dicks and tell you they never seen such a powerful drill bit before. You will have your ego restored in no time.

Gfs/Wifey. Their job is to make you comfortable you with lines like "I like you for who you are, not how your dick looks like"

Girls won't be able to tell the size and shape of your dick, unless she is a relative of clark kent from krypton. Girls are looking for a combo of a clown who make them laught, and a parrot that mirror what they say, so cock size is not in the checklist (unless your girl pulls you to the toilet and check) So at least for a while you won't have any problem. But you might not be an applicant at any swing event any time soon, until you overcome your self conciousness.

But yours is truly a unique dick thats stands apart.