View Single Post
Old 20-07-2015, 12:05 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
To be honest, off and on the thoughts will be back, it really hurts emotionally, at times all seems bright, at time gloomy, i know the fact, yet can't get the truth, perhaps the truth can remedy my situation, the thoughts of her being fuck by others, the thoughts of her blowing the other guy dick, was the guy big and great? Or was it purely monetary? What was it? Just for fun? How many times they had sex? With or without condom? Is she clean now? Did she let the guy photograph on bed? All this question marks kills me, I had asked again last Sunday, this time her reply seems different, she said if I believe that she had sex with other guy, then she did! What does that mean? Is she saying in a way she did? Admitting? Another thing is, if you are not guilty, will she suddenly change and listen to all my request and instructions? Be in life, sex, etc.....
There is a 99.999% probability that they've had sex. I can't think of a single reason why it wouldn't have happened.

Put yourself in the guy's shoes... would you waste your time if you got nothing in return.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates