View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Finished a 6 day escapade in Bangkok, thought i pen down this for the benefit of bros here

4th July - Space One
Met up with a few samters and went Space One (you know who you are ). Some brought ladies, some went alone. In summary if everyone drink responsibly, 2 JW Gold spilt among 4-5 bros is about 3,000 baht including 2 rounds mixers. Even with 4-5 bros and some ladies who drank with us... almost can't finish the 2nd bottle of JW.

Downside is... quite a number of ladyboys. Didn't bao any ladies that night as quite high... scared dick can't work. And for those who ever played with the idea of going alone... just don't.... it's damn ex and you stand out for the vultures to pick on you...

5th Jul - Thermae, Nana
Went Thermae at around 10pm. I think too long didn't go thermae... forgot that the general guideline is don't choose young ladies as they inexperienced. In the end took a pretty lady for ST (2500 thb) but she was so commercial... didn't finish. End up went to Nana to meet with a couple of bros. Some bros gave insights on how to spend wisely, but all of that went out of the window when lady start grinding me..., hahah. Spent 2500 baht on combi of LD and shots. Spent like 2h in Geisha (12mn till 2am closing time). Heard that other than Geisha, only RB4 and 5 is decent. Made a pact with one of the ladies that I wait for her outside. In the end she flew my aeroplane... so went to have supper with other bros and called it a night

6/7 Jul - F**fans. Somehow I think this website is banned by the forum mods. But had 2 session over 2 days. Chill out for the rest of the time with the focus on exploring delicious food. Walked past addict massage and 102 massage. Basically the street is abit dead in the afternoon (about 1-2pm). One of the addict massage lady looked chio, but I never try

8 Jul - kanna covid (KNN). Had to isolate. Only went out to get food. One thing I noticed that the thai guideline is "strongly suggested to self isolate when you get covid". So technically you still can go out to get your food la. But don't be the clown that go around, and chiong and spread covid. One thing I noticed though... quite a number of people in malls also coughing (scary). Some cough with mask, some without. Other than food, went to pharmacy to get covid test kits and other meds

9 Jul - Before my trip, made an appointment with an ex-GL WL. She still willing to meet me despite me telling her I tio covid. So met up with her and boom boom in hotel room till next day 12noon.

10 Jul - prepare for return trip. Note to bros: Now airport damn crowded. Practically every 10 people, sure got 1 person coughing.. So do try to arrive 2h earlier (coz passengers now also kiasu, arrive early in case documents got problem), and wear a mask at all times. Also side note, if you have covid like me, you still can come back SG. But you have to declare yourself as having symptoms on SG arrival card. At the automated immigration clearance, you will be rejected and diverted to do a ART test at raffles medical group (SGD27). So expect yourself to be stuck at immigration for 1h.

Last edited by overboard; 12-07-2022 at 01:05 AM.