View Single Post
Old 21-09-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBig View Post
Two of my long term FBs are married teachers. Just had a full day session with one of them during Sept school hols. She had to dial a zoom session (no video and mute) in between, basically fucked her mouth during the session while she listen. Lol...

But both are quite cautious whenever they go hotel with me cos scared being seen by their students or parents. So best is when we go to on trips to BKK, HK... there is where they can let go. One of them is a D cupper and made her go braless and pantyless the entire trip in HK. Can't travel now... so really miss these trips cos it's just non-stop sex.

But must say teaching is a damn stressful job. So I guess different people have different way to destress.
I have 1 FB in the past who is also a teacher. Quite horny too. Cause she is single, she told me have a few FBs and always go places to have sex just to release her stress. Too bad didnt contract her already if not i sure will help her release her stress.