View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
CumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Chio sch teachers

I remember when I was young, there was this very young teacher with shoulder-length hair came to teach in the mid-term. Being a secondary school boy, my hormones start to develop. She has big bright eyes and has a cury figure. Many of the girl students know that we (boys) like to oogle at her "cross-bra" print on her back each time she wears the white blouse. That time no handphone camera so we always oogle at her side armpit area when she writes on the board and often come to her to ask questions where she was seated and we were standing. We can see some part of her brown nipples. Anyway, Once we walked past our school swimming pool toilet, we heard some soft moanings. The swimming pool toilet is very secluded and I often hear that many of the upper sec boys like to bring their gf into the toilet for a good time. So my friend and I were curious and wanted to find out who are the ones who are fucking. My friend did not dare to go into the girls toilet so I ask him to "watch water" outside. I went in and squatted down to the cubicle to see some actions hopefully. But I only saw one pair of lady legs with high heels. I was thinking to myself how could a student wear such nice shoes... Just then, something dropped and I saw a vibrator (silicon battery-operated" and the person picked up. I immediately ran out and hid behind a pillar with my friend. After 5 minutes of washing sound, she came out and we saw HER! The young and pretty teacher. That time, very naive... Now thinking back, wat a waste of not fucking her or offer her my virgin cock to suck.