View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light
Re: RAW with girls from dating app

I met my ex-FWB (GH), can see from the girls banged from dating app thread here from OKC.

How it started: We matched on OKC, then she saw my profile pic with my bike (I drive & ride) and I offered to take her out for a spin at night after her pole dancing lessons in my car, but she insisted on taking the bike.

After picking her, we went to a cafe Tiong Bahru to chill and eat and I saw her taking out some pills (3 rows of 7 iirc, then with number behind) so I'm guessing it's BC Pills. After chilling, she wanted me to bring her around on my bike to see so we sped through CTE but it started raining so I rode to a carpark near my place and at some ulu spot chit chatting.

I told her to come to my place nearby to "dry up" and "chill and watch movie". We lay together on a big bean bag, then put my hand across her to "help her keep warm" and that's where things heated up.

Long story short, pounded the f**k out of her and when I was about to fire, I wanted to pull out but she say she's "safe" so small head took over control and fired in.

We met 3-4 times every week to do it in my car, my house, H81, public etc etc all raw and things got boring so we parted ways.

Fun fact: when we matched on OKC, she asked me what I'm looking for so I upfront said "Someone to F on NSA terms and to let me creampie every single time" then she gave me her contact hahaha.