View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsahaf View Post
You went which one in Bao An? Shang Ge Mei La? I was there with FGG and a bunch of others. Everyone brought back no problems.

Got a few SYTs also.
Ya I went SGML...

Hmm... Maybe it's the mummy I use no good then... Can see she's trying hard, but if half dun go out, then also no use. Maybe time to change another mummy. Haha

Or maybe cause before we start choosing, we request the gals to indicate if they are convient to go out? I believe this question would have put some gals off, but my friends dun take chances. Haha

BTW some info for guys heading to this KTV in Baoan.

If flying in from HKIA, u can catch a ferry from HKIA. Dun need to clear custom.
Take ferry to Sheko. About 30mins. Dun take the one to Baoan airport(Fuyong), it's further away.
Cost 220 HKD. If 3 guys from same plane buy, can get group discount of 90 HKD each.
There is about 1 ferry almost every 1hr. Very fast. But beware that u have to purchase the ticket 65mins prior to timing.

Very fast and convient.

Then taxi from ferry to SGML about 20mins.

http://www.cksp.com.hk/eng/skypier/timetable/main.html
Time table for ferry.