View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Ok since is a new thread I'm going to repost this. For brothers going to CP and requires a reliable mummy, you can pm me for contact. I know a mummy which I think by far is one of the better ones because she is honest and very helpful. Alot of regular bros know her too especially SC

Most importantly She do not over quote the mm pricing. Take for example my friend choose a gal from another mummy and price quoted was 1.8k ...when he show me the picture I immediately ask this mummy and she quote my friend 1.3k only. The mm is only 1.3k (including the mummy comm ) but some agent and mummy really chop people by increasing the price so They can earn more.

I have give her contact to about 20 bros so far.. those who need can pm me. But dont harrase her la..she told me 1 of them ask her to be his son wife..lol!!

Tips when choosing mm from photos is try to get 1 or 2 more picture of your selected mm to cfm your choice. You can also ask the mummy If the gal look close to her picture. She will give very honest opinion.
She used to work in YH?

As AM?