View Single Post
Old 20-03-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Ice from LB:

Looks: 9.5/10 Very rare to find a girl who is cute, sweet and pretty at the same time. Usually quite hard to combo both cute and pretty. Fair as well.
Body: 9.5/10 All I can say is busty petite. Hour glass figure with huge boobs that fits very nicely on her small frame.
Boobs: 10/10 For her body size, I was amazed to see two big round, non saggy C+ cups on her body. Definitely natural and super soft. I would say the best big C cup I've ever seen so far. Also, these are amazing with her slim and small body, almost a miracle.
Shower 9/10: A lot of teasing and BBBJ, with rubbing of her boobs and pussy on my body.
FJ 9/10: Very action packed, like an energizer bunny. Super fast and aggresive which I kinda like, talk dirty as well. Also, she herself initiates a lot of positions and is very accommodating. We did so many positions and she actively participate. Very good stereo as well plus frenching.
Frenching 10/10: Whack all the way, super duper high from this.
Catbath + BBBJ: 10/10 A lot of eye contact and very hardworking in BBBJ because she did very long in this area, from slow to very fast.
Attitude + GFE: 999999999999/10 Out of this world. After I just went in the apartment, she immediately held my hands to lead me into the room, gave me hugs and kisses and frenching. A lot of teasing as well. I was also soaked from the rain and guess what? She took my clothes, socks and put in the dryer for me. Gave me water and was really concerned for me. Then after the first shot, she cleaned my ears gently with cotton buds and then squeezed my blackheads on my nose for me. I'm pretty sure most of our gfs or wives dont even do this.
RTF?: Does the sun rise in the east?

Seriously, a fucking gem. I know its already hard to get slot for her but I just think she deserves this FR. Also, for bros visiting her, buy her proper food as she dont have time to cook. She really likes sashimi and cold soba. Quite sad she is leaving soon.