View Single Post
Old 24-09-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all
Re: My Hedonistic Past

How I eventually had sex with 4 girls at the same time

The absolute best sex i ever had was with 4 girls at the same time. This happened about 5 years ago.

Jie Ling (JL), 23 years old at that time, was my personal assistant and fwb.
Chloe, Becca and Wanfen were best friends who were also waitresses at a ktv pub. All three of them were 21 years old and knew one another since Secondary School.

Let me try to describe their looks and personalities briefly.

JL was about 1.58m tall, fair skinned, mid-length purple hair (bleached and dyed), big eyes, slim but not so athletic. She had a slighty meaty ass and thighs but skinny calves. She had B cups.

Chloe was a tall and skinny girl, about 1.7m, she was an A cupper but her legs were to die for. Long toned legs which led up to a tight ass which was not bony at all. She had long hair up to her lower back and slightly slitty eyes which led to a bit of a stereotypial oriental look. She was generally demure
and a little awkward, but very friendly. She dyed her hair brownish with blonde highlights.

Becca was a small compact chili padi. Outspoken and humourous, she was like the big sister of the three even though she was the smallest in size. About 1.5m tall only, Becca had a superb figure which defied physics. Her C cups looked gigantic on her and if she wore a t-shirt, she could not wear a bra because her boobs would lift the t-shirt so much that it would become a mid-riff. As a result, she mostly wore huge over-sized t-shirts or tight dresses which showed her cleavage. Her figure was objectively the best, 32C 23 33, and with her big shapely ass, her small waist looked even tinier. Her legs were also toned because she used to be a long-distance runner in school. Her hair was jet-black and she never dyed it. It was not surprise she had a long line of suitors all the time.

Wanfen was the most docile girl out of the 3 friends. She was petite, around 1.6m tall, and very fair, even fairer than JL. She had the prettiest facial
features out of them but her figure was the least impressive. She had A cups and a flat ass but her face was to die for. Even without make-up, Wanfen was
beautiful. An interesting feature was her ears stuck out a bit like Dumbo the Elephant and it was the most insecure thing for her. She would often use her
mid-length hair (her hair length was slightly below her shoulders) to cover her ears. She had black un-dyed hair.

So how did I encounter these 3 girls?

One night after work, I went with JL to a pub for drinks and Chloe and Becca were working there as waitresses. They chat and played drinking games with us. Wanfen was also there that day. She was an ex-waitress and she was there as a customer that night. That was how we got acquainted and since we all hit it off, we exchanged contact details. I would become a regular customer of that pub in the months ahead and have adventures with some of the other girls there too.

Obviously it was not as if we all decided to have sex the day we met. There were different progressions with the three girls so I will give some details because it was my experience with each girl that led up to the group-sex session.

Last edited by NoIdea; 27-09-2021 at 04:34 PM.