View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 15
89kristy89 is one of the Best!89kristy89 is one of the Best!89kristy89 is one of the Best!89kristy89 is one of the Best!
Re: Caution on Richard Lim

Quote:
Originally Posted by skdanny12 View Post
Hello all brother, just wish you guys caution on this fucking idiot guy called Richard Lim. This idiot is trying take advantage by selling a service. He claim will offer a quality girl (3 some action)by sending photo and all perfect arrangement . But he will ask for advance payment as he mention everything will be only confirm after payment due to his girl is FL parttime , new to take leave and bla bla bla... I have been cheated SGD 1000 and get nothing at all. This guy even will please you until last day with email and nice SMS. But on the appointment date, no reply , no answer and seem like disappear in this world.

I was recommend by a brother ( good point score ) on this guy . I do not want to expose the person incharge name yet as he promise will help me get back the fund. But unfortunately , nothing is moving at all. My money seem like 'cooler than water'. I hope he will help me get back the money as I do not hope to expose his name into this forum.

Please be caution and may be I'm real stupid so that I get cheated. But everyone of us in this forum is seek for happiness, I really can't imagine someone try to take advantage from our interest .

Anyone if know Richard Lim, please provide me his details as I want to seek for alternative way to find this guy now.
Oh,my god.