View Single Post
Old 20-05-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

~ When it came to academics, career and maybe even body figure, the younger SIL outshone my wife in every part. When it came to being feminine, my wife OUTSHINES her in EVERY ASPECT!

Our Wedding, the Banquet

Anger.

Jealousy.

FUCKED UP FEELING.

It was my fucking wedding! What the fuck was wrong with me? In that moment, I hated her so much for inviting that guy to cause me so much anger! ON MY FUCKING WEDDING. I stormed off, making it clear to her that I wasn’t happy at all. Headed OUT of the hotel and went for a walk around the connected big mall. For some reason, I didn’t even think about the banquet. I just needed to clear my mind and set my head straight, and stop this STUPID fantasy/lustful thoughts to get even with my SIL.

Some time later, my phone rang. I panicked and finally got out of the trance I was in. What time was it already! I checked my phone, it was a number I didn’t recognise.

me : hello?

? : Hi, sorry. Where are you? We are starting already.

I recognised her voice. It was my ANNOYING SIL. She sounded much sweeter and nicer on the phone though.

me : erm. I don’t know. Wait. erm. I’m somewhere in the mall.

SIL in a calm and nice voice : Don’t worry, just tell me what shops you see.

I could hear some sounds of typing. She was probably at the reception table and using her laptop to check the directory map to guide me back. The mall was big. That was the BEST conversation I’ve ever had with her, to the extend that I was about to make small talk with her. She even let out soft chuckles when I was rather blur about where I was going. I was getting close, I saw STARBUCKS and recognised my way back. I was about to thank her so much for saving the day……. WHEN I heard THAT guy’s voice! (making some sweet comment about her hair)

I let out a loud ARGH and hung up on her immediately.

I was at the connecting door, stood and calmed myself down. As I made my way back to the hotel, I saw her in the distance. She saw me too. I sped up as I walked past her.

SIL : Hey, sorry. Can we talk?

me : No.

I tried my best not to look at her EVEN THOUGH I SO FUCKING WANTED TO! TO STARE AT HER BREASTS in that dress!

As the banquet progressed, I did my best to avoid looking at her and focused on my wife. I drank a lot, especially when SIL looked at me with guilty eyes. When I saw SIL and that guy working together with the cameras, I saw how he stared at her breasts as well. It just drove my rage mad again, I needed a release. In between dishes, I went back up to our suite and combed through her luggage. I confirmed that she was in the pink panties I had stained, now it was mixed with my dried cum and her sweat. It was disgusting. I took it out on her spare panties while I sniffed on her worn bra. FUCK! It smelled good! This time round, I didn’t make effort to hide my ‘cum prints’. I was mostly high anyway.

When I went down, SIL was at the door looking around. Was she waiting for me again? I ignored her when she tried to talk to me. In some moments, I actually felt guilty for continuing to make her feel guilty.

It was time for the ‘Thank you speech’. My wife went first, I stood beside her and hugged her, knowing she was going to cry, which she did. When it was finally my turn….

I had a thought in my head, it was PURE EVIL! I wanted to thank the SIL for ruining the wedding by inviting someone I SIMPLY HATE, on purpose. After scanning around the room, I spotted her. It was not what I anticipated (her laughing and chatting with that guy), she was going around the few tables, reminding the guests some thing? I wasn’t sure, but I watched her hard at work, I couldn’t do it.

me in my mostly high state:

1- (Thanked their parent(s) for accepting someone as flawed as me into their family)
2- (Thanked my wife for accepting my flaws) -> I noticed my SIL stopping in her tracks, stepping backwards and her arms in front of her, she was being respectful.
3- (Thanked the people who attended and helped.)

….. last but not the least, I would also like to thank my lovely SIL, who worked as hard as anyone possibly could to make this day as smooth as possible for us, I mean look, she’s still working now there at the back. (Everyone present turned to look at her, making her nervous and frowned a bit, with a small wave) Don’t let that stern look confuse you, she’s actually a very kind person. (I clapped for her, and the rest followed as well. My wife hugged my arm and pecked me on my cheek and said thank you to me. I knew that look, I was going to get very pleasured that night. While I was being pecked and ending my speech, I saw SIL wiping her eyes. Was she tearing?)

As the even ended, we took photos with the people present. It was quick. We saved the photo with her family for the last, I had already drank so much. Obviously, there was only one person left to help us with that photo taking…. It was just a small photo of (4-5) people. We stood behind their parent(s).

[If you are wondering why I’ve been using parent(s), something happened to them which gave me the need to blur this detail]

I stood in the middle, pulled my wife and SIL to my sides. My hand was BLATANTLY on their waist. SIL cringed a little but didn’t want to make a scene out of it, she kept still even though my hands were playing with her waist. When the photo was done, she quickly moved away. I asked for a photo of her and SIL, gave that guy orders to take many. He was clearly glad to, I couldn’t help but JUST STARE at her breasts while the ‘photographer’ took the photos. I took another gulp of the beer.

me : my turn.

SIL stepped away automatically.

me : no la. took a lot with wife, my new sister. come here. I want to thank you.

She stopped in her tracks, she looked nervous and in discomfort, also worried? I pulled her by her arm and brought her closer to me, gave that guy instructions and then hugged my SIL tight from the side, my hand felt her waist, went really low. I instructed that guy to take a few more, then even turning my SIL and hugging her from the front, groping her butt as well. She cringed and moved away from me, commenting that I’m drunk.

I saw the look on COL’s face… He looked evidently upset. SIL was blushing red as well. I had my fun and, I was DONE with this! My wife was also quick to get me to go out and send the small handful of guests off. When that was done, I saw SIL moving around in the venue, it seems COL was trying to offer her help but she was keeping him at bay, then finally asking him to leave and thanking him for his help. I had to be the bigger man, handed him a red packet when he was on his way out. I took to pints and walked towards SIL.

me : Why didn't you let him help?

SIL : huh? erm. it's late. Only needed him to help with the video. That's all ma.

me : Good, here. (I handed her a pint) Cheers.

SIL : Erm... I

me : it's my wedding leh.

SIL : ok.

I drank, but she only took a sip out of courtesy. A very small one I supposed and she put the pint down and quickly walked away.

I sat down, asked the staff to get me more drinks. What a sucky wedding for me. It was not even a gathering, let alone a party. I drank some more, finally feeling the effects and putting my head on the table to rest. Drifted in and out, I could hear my wife come near me, hug me, then SIL’s voice saying she will bring their parent(s) up first. She asked for her phone, then sat beside me, leaning on me making me so uncomfortable while she used her phone. I felt better, could sit up, wanted to drink again but felt a hand stop me. Together, they both started lift me up from each side, putting my arm over their shoulders. My wife was scolding me non stop for over drinking. When we finally reached the lift, my wife pushed me to the side of the elevator and let go of me, telling her sister to ignore me, let me walk on my own. To my surprise, she didn’t. When we reached our floor, my wife stomped off ahead while the SIL supported me, I could feel her breast pressing against my side. It felt good. I could hear the suite door close after my wife went in. I felt betrayed.

me : hey. thanks. sorry, I’m heavy.

SIL : it’s ok. We are almost there. Are you ok?

me : Yes better. Thanks for helping.

SIL : did you mean what you said?

me : huh?

SIL : on stage, about me.

me : yeah. why?

SIL : I thought you hated me for ruining your day. I’m sorry. I really didn’t know you dislike him so much.

me : I thought you invited him to spite me.

SIL : no why would I do that.

We reached our second door, the door to the larger living area.

me : because you hate me?

SIL : I don’t hate you.

me : then why are you always so upset with me?

SIL : I don’t know. but why are you so bothered about him?

me : because I don’t like the way he’s using you. 

SIL : using me? we are just friends.

me : maybe he tries to treat you like one. but you can’t tell he’s just always using you for work? I know he looked at you different today, of course, you look so beautiful today, but does that mean he’s serious about you?

SIL kept quiet. she was nervous, she was still holding me by her body from the side.

I waited for her to give me some snide remark about me thinking too much.

SIL : you are drunk, let’s go in and rest ok.

me : no. let me finish. You want to know why I hate him so much? it’s because I HATE the way you look at him, the power he has over you. You are a CAPABLE and SMART woman, SO HARDWORKING. He’s not even 1% of how hard you work, but yet he keeps getting the credits. (I turned her to face me and looked into her eyes, her eyes with eye shadow this time, slightly silver in color, I brushed her hair behind her ears and held her gently by the sides of her face) You are a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN! You deserve so much better! (She looked back at me, she was tearing… Or was it from the beer? She only took a small sip.) Do you hear me? you deserve SO MUCH BETTER! You are beautiful! You hear me?

She nodded her head as she tilted slightly to hide her tears, her eyes closed.

I really don’t know if my balls E X P A N D E D to THREE TIMES the size,

or that I was really that drunk in that moment……….

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 21-05-2022 at 03:13 PM.