View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Rare encounters with gals who gave fuckup service

Everyone is human with emotions after all.

There are good days and bad days.

When you enter the house, if you find the gal not on friendly mode with no smile, even though if she is pretty you might risk having a fuck up service. but of course there are gals whose face are the dull no smile type which needs time to warm up on the bed.

There was once I enter a house at the end of Lorong 16, dun want to mention which house. The shop supposed to close at 11pm and I reach at 10.25pm, and since the OKT says can receive customers I went to choose. knn, the gals like dun want to work, face look at floor or ceiling. Later when I chose one gal then I know that the gals wanna go supper later and dun want to OT. and my supposedly 1 hr became 40 minutes.

Go for WL who are more than willing to offer their services than those who feel like it is no choice but to service you.

And certainly, if you enter the room and the WL show attitude, you just deliver your necessary missiles and then post your FR in SBF lor so as to alert all bros here. No point go out for refund as there is no refund once you enter the room since you choose the WL.

from my experience, if you treat the WL well, it is unlikely to end up in fuck up service. treat her like how you treat your girlfriend and you should get good service. if you enter and grope her like some sex hungry wolf then be ready for a lousy service. This applies everywhere across all other service industry.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.