View Single Post
Old 17-04-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Sic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I beg to disagree bro. There are girls who liked to be groped and dominated.

It freaking turns some of them on.There is one such popular girl in lorong 14.

She loves the feeling of getting fucked hard as though getting raped.

And the more wildly you fuck her, the more she loves it.

In generally women love men who know how to take control like a majestic lion and not act like some lost puppy dog in the bedroom.

The way you grab and lick her, if done right, can make her go from cold to burning hot in 60 secs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
very rare gal, bro, lets share

This type sure angpai one
LoL....why did u even bother to ask him, buddy?!

Isn't obvious by now that this hypocrite self-righteous man-child egotistical liar fantasist GL WL wannabe paramour Attention Seeker generally only seems to 'share' his FRs/GL Info in this open forum, if and only if , his Preconditions nonsense are met?!.....

But yet he is so shameless and has the gall to ask other samsters to freely share with him...sheesh!!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper9876 View Post
This girl Cai Xer from 1431 is as described by the fellow bros and the FR is as it is written. She is a hidden gem. From sensual , passion French ,gf feel . Nothing was compromise and she gave her best n attitude is as good n no complains . Had an awesome time . Worth it . Enjoy .
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Anyone can pm me her wechat

Anyways there aren't that many mms currently at the L14 houses(look at my list below).....so its quite easy to work out who he is referring to....in fact i suspect there probably may be more than just one who performs in this manner....just do a search in sbf as i think there are already FRs in this open forum on ALL those mms, provided freely by samsters who appear to support SIC, unlike that dog in the manger....

AnQi(1425).....good chance during sexual foreplay on her and sexual intercourse

Qiao An(1425).....good chance

AnNi(1429)....good chance

YeZi(1429)....quite good chance

YuHan(1431)....excellent chance

Cai Xer/Se (1431)....excellent chance

Sa Sa(1431) & Ai Mei(1431).....no chance

P.S.

Must thank this hypocrite self-righteous man-child egotistical liar fantasist GL WL wannabe paramour Attention Seeker for recently making me LMAO though.....noticed he suddenly tried to suck up to a samster whom he does not seem to get along with(that's putting it mildly!), to lamely try and get at me(or so it seemed)....but....only to see his childish 'attack' simply backfire and blow up in his face