View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post
Thank you bro!!

I don't know what else can be more forbidden than this.

Spying on a good friend 24/7, watching her shower, changing in her room, and now, pleasuring herself.

No harm no foul.

It had been around a month since S moved in. S and I have completely settled in by then - S unknowingly performing her daily seductive strip and shower and change routine and me devouring her with my voracious voyeur appetite. It was stressful and rewarding at the same time. If the cam fails dramatically in a cloud of smoke or the batteries explode, I'm a goner. But as long as they don't, the reward is a archive of S's intimate videos.

My perverted creepy thoughts dawned on me.. I imagined the prospect of owning her videos for the rest of my life and relishing them at every important milestone of hers. Her birthday, her wedding, her first child, all our future group events, our interactions, accidental zg and downblouse and everything I couldn't think of.

I imagined visiting her for CNY many years into the future, where she has kids and is a full blown milf. And then rewatching the videos of her ripe 20s body while she still has no clue her friend has completely violated her privacy many years ago. Ejaculated to her countless times..

As I was fantasizing about the future, I grabbed her stained panties and slowly sniffed it, remembering her scent. I know this creeping experience won't last forever..

youre my idol bro. keep the story up. hopefully something interesting happen. and dont forget more pictures!