Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morger View Post
I only know Vientiane plaza, and I heard there was the one behind La org Dao hotel, and the dalah spa one. That is all I know��
Vientiane plaza is Viet ladies at 850k (1.35m if u use hotel room).
Dalah - ive reviewed before and yes, it's about 1-1.5m for a FJ
La Ong Dao - this one used to have before pandemic, now, i heard are old stocks only...

Another tip is, install Badoo and use the "nearby" function. I normally leave my phone on and allow Badoo and get about 3-4 ladies msg-ing me in say 2hours. Do a video call to ensure the gal is genuine. Normally nego starts at 1M for a pop. For safety purposes, I will always use a hotel room and will not bring girl back to my house.

Also, Inpeng nightclub & ktv also re-opened. This place, Govt officials used to patronise in the afternoon. You can see land cruisers and prados with blue coloured number plates in the afternoon in the past parked all there. Now it's re-opened. 500k per pop, for local Lao ladies....